Thursday, July 25, 2013

'RoidWeek 2013

Print for this Couple on Ponce by Jeff*
Print for this Couple on Ponce, a photo by Jeff* on Flickr.
The following were four images I took for this week, 7/15/13 - 7/19/13. fortunately it allows any type of instant film - not just Polaroid - so my Fujifilm instax prints were ok to submit. :)

The first photo:
I just finished taking a snap of EATS and this couple was stopped at the traffic light. I emailed them my flickr link if they want to download this photo of them. I was trying to type his address on my blackberry so I hope I got it correct.


The photo below is EATS on Ponce deLeon.
EATS by Jeff* 

Howell Mill Scenic by Jeff* 
The above image is small "new topographics" attempt on Howell Mill Road.

The fourth photo is AZAR, a liquor/spirits store on Memorial Drive; just caught the last of the setting sun as it hit the sign.
Azar by Jeff*

2 comments: